COVID -19 Policy Statement
Scoil Íde COVID-19 Policy Statement
Scoil Íde is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff and a safe learning environment for all our pupils. To ensure that, we have developed and updated the following COVID-19 Response Plan. The BOM and all school staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our staff
- provide up to date information to our staff and pupils on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct handwashing techniques
- inform all staff and pupils of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- implement the agreed procedures to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at school
- provide instructions for staff and pupils to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during school time
- implement cleaning in line with Department of Education advice
- implement ventilation practices in line with DES advice issued during the summer of 2021
All school staff will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
Signed: Maureen Hobbins Date: 25/08/22
Signed: Ray D’Arcy Date: 25/08/22