Frequently Asked Questions - All

FAQs - All

Always contact the school if you think your child is experiencing difficulties either educational or social. Appointments with class teachers can be made by sending a note or through the school office. If a problem cannot be resolved through the class teachers appointments with the Principal can be made through the school office.